Back to School Preschool Pack
Back to School Preschool Pack Contents:
1. Sort by Color: Use these cards to sort by color. The 3 primary and 3 secondary colors are used. Color word cards are included.
2. Sort by Size: Sort Big/Large, Medium, Small/Little. Labels are included.
3. The Question Game: This is a great oral language development activity. Children use inferencing skills to determine the item based on clues.
4. Following Directions: This is another great activity for early oral language development. Children have to follow a sequence of simple directions. Three difficulty levels are included: 1-step, 2-step, and 3-step directions.
5. Shadow Matching: Add this to your picture matching shelf. Match a picture to its shadow.
6. Categories: Sort photographs into the appropriate categories
7. Prepositions Game:Use these cards to learn about positional words like above, below, beside, on, behind, in front of.
8. Cutting Exercise: A few different difficulty levels of scissor cutting exercises are included: Beginner, cutting straight lines, cutting wavy lines, cutting zigzags and cutting 90 degree corners
9. 0-10 Number Cards: Use these number cards for a variety of activities to practice Numbers 0-10. Blank cards are also included if you would like to add additional numbers (this is a great option if you want to use these as calendar cards)
10. Number Clip Cards: Number clip cards are another fun way to practice numbers 0-10. Count the pictures on the card and clip the correct number with a clothespin.