Use these printables as a supplement to your color work!
1. Posters for each color featuring a real-life photograph and the color name. Print full size or adjust printer settings to print in a smaller size to make matching cards.
2. Posters for each color featuring multiple real-life photographs
3. Color sorting cards featuring real-life photos. Cut apart and sort photos by color.
4. Emergent reader booklets for each color. Blackline versions also included so children can color their own booklets.
5. What doesn't belong? Cross out the image on the card that is a different color
Please download the preview for a closer look at the contents.
This product is a digital download. You will receive the file in PDF form. The download link will be sent to your email address instantly after payment has been processed - please check your Spam Folder for your "Download Products Notice” email if you don’t see it in your inbox. To use this product, you will need to download it to your computer and print it. Nothing will be sent to you in the mail.
What's the difference between a "Single User" and "School" License?
The products are identical. If you would like to use the product in multiple classrooms within ONE SCHOOL LOCATION, please purchase the school license. Additional school licenses should be purchased for each location. The Single User license allows you to print multiple copies for use within ONE CLASSROOM or home. Files or copies may not be distributed to other classrooms, colleagues, or friends. Files may never be posted in a shared drive or online where they can be accessed by others.