Fundamental Needs Mini Unit
This set is suitable for ages 4-9. Please download the preview to get a closer look at the activities included.
1. Fundamental Needs Non-Fiction Book: Features real photos and informational text for the following terms: Communication, Love, Clothing, Food, Shelter, Transportation, Safety, Beauty, Spirituality and Culture, and Health.
2. Fundamental Needs Mini Book: A black and white clipart version of the non-fiction book. This can be used by students to make their own booklets.
3. Writing/Conversation Prompts
4. Communication: 3-Part Cards
5. Shelter: Houses 5-Part Cards
6. Beauty: Matching Pictures
7. Shipwreck! Adventure Game: A cooperative board game that can be played with 2-3 children, or as a family at home. Directions for play are included.
This product is a digital download. You will receive the file in PDF form. The download link will be sent to your email address instantly after payment has been processed - please check your Spam Folder for your "Download Products Notice” email if you don’t see it in your inbox. To use this product, you will need to download it to your computer and print it. Nothing will be sent to you in the mail.
What's the difference between a "Single User" and "School" License?
The products are identical. If you would like to use the product in multiple classrooms within ONE SCHOOL LOCATION, please purchase the school license. Additional school licenses should be purchased for each location. The Single User license allows you to print multiple copies for use within ONE CLASSROOM or home. Files or copies may not be distributed to other classrooms, colleagues, or friends. Files may never be posted in a shared drive or online where they can be accessed by others.