Hanukkah Preschool Pack
Hanukkah (Chanukah) Preschool Pack
This set is not designed to teach about the history of Hanukkah, but it will be a great supplement to your thematic unit. It covers the following basic early learning skills:
1. Hanukkah Sort by Color: Use these cards to sort by color. The 3 primary and 3 secondary colors are used. Color word cards are included.
2. Hanukkah Sort by Size: Sort Big/Large, Medium, Small/Little. Labels are included.
3. Hanukkah Question Game: This is a great oral language development activity. Children use inferencing skills to determine the item based on clues.
4. Hanukkah Following Directions: This is another great activity for early oral language development. Children have to follow a sequence of simple directions. Three difficulty levels are included: 1-step, 2-step, and 3-step directions.
5. Hanukkah Shadow Matching: Add this to your picture matching shelf. Match a picture to its shadow.
6. Hanukkah 3 Part Cards: Use for vocabulary development, visual matching, or beginning reading.
7. Hanukkah Cutting Exercise: A few different difficulty levels of scissor cutting exercises are included: Beginner, cutting straight lines, cutting wavy lines, cutting zigzags and cutting 90 degree corners
8. Hanukkah 0-10 Number Cards: Use these number cards for a variety of activities to practice Numbers 0-10. Blank cards are also included if you would like to add additional numbers (this is a great option if you want to use these as calendar cards)
9. Hanukkah Number Clip Cards: Number clip cards are another fun way to practice numbers 0-10. Count the pictures on the card and clip the correct number with a clothespin.