Ramadan Mini Unit
1. Ramadan Non-Fiction Book: Includes 11 pages of Ramadan vocabulary. Features real photos and informational text.
2. Ramadan Mini Book: A black and white clipart version of the non-fiction book. This can be used by students to make their own booklets.
3. Ramadan 3-Part Cards: Features photos and vocabulary from the non-fiction book.
4. Ramadan Riddles: (Question Game) Continue developing Ramadan vocabulary and improve inference and comprehension skills with these picture and riddle cards.
5. Category Sorting: Sort photos of people (Muslims) and buildings (mosques) onto the sorting mats.
6. Is It Peaceful? Sort pictures of peace and non-peaceful behaviors. Use the cards to discuss strong emotions and role play alternative behaviors.
7. Phases of the Moon Chart: Learn about the phases of the moon
8. Phases of the Moon 3-Part Cards: Learn the vocabulary for the phases of the moon.
9. Ramadan Calendar Cards: Use as counting cards for a variety of counting activities, or use on your calendar. Also includes bank cards for tracking the phases of the moon.
10. Ramadan Counting Clip Cards: Count the pictures and clip the correct number.
11. Ramadan Size Sorting: Sort pictures by size.
12. Ramadan Cutting Strips & Lines: Multiple difficulty levels are provided. Cutting strips for beginners; cutting straight lines, wavy lines, zigzags, and corners, for more advanced users.
13. Matching Islamic Art and Calligraphy: Print two copies to make a visual matching activity. Or simply use as decor in your art area for inspiration.
14. Ramadan Shadow Matching: Match pictures to their silhouettes.